Recent awards for the Atrium Hotel Mainz
• We became a certivied hotel by DEHOGA for our “Excellent Education” given to our trainees.
• The Atrium Hotel Mainz receives VDR certification as a “Certified Serviced Apartments”
• The Atrium Hotel Mainz receives VDR certification as a “Certified Green Hotel”
• Atrium Hotel Mainz is “Host of the Year 2012”
Ms. Eveline Lemke, Minister of Economy, Climate, Energy and Spatial Planning, named the Atrium Hotel Mainz “Host of the Year 2012” in the Accommodation category.
• Best Apprentice / Host of 2012
The special award for “Best Apprentice / Hostess of the Year” goes to Natalie Will, of the Atrium Hotel Mainz.
• Conga Award
The Atrium Hotel Mainz has been chosen by the renowned Conga Award as one of the ten best conference hotels in Germany. The Conga Award is considered the “Oscars of the event industry.” Over 25,000 professional German event planners vote for the winner through a multi-stage pre-qualifying selection to determine the final ranking within the categories.
• Mainz Business Award
The Atrium Hotel Mainz was awarded the Management Prize. The hotel won in the category of “knowledge transfer.” Internal training, the effective management of information in databases and the department managers’ experience exchange with other hotels were the grounds the jury gave for our hotel’s success.
• Varta Guide
For the fifth consecutive year, the Atrium Hotel Mainz has received the Varta Tip, a distinction awarded exclusively to exceptional hotels and restaurants that distinguish themselves above and beyond the norm in terms of ambience, hospitality or quality cuisine. Among the 20,000 tested hotels, only a select few receive this award.
• Varta Tip Ambience:
“A private hotel managed by the owner, with an intimate ambience and exemplary service. The personal atmosphere in all areas of the hotel gives it a distinctive flavour. The rooms exude comfort and design.”
• The ANDANTE restaurant is also described in the Varta guide as having very fine cuisine and friendly service in a sophisticated setting.
• The Great Restaurant & Hotel Guide
In the new “Great Restaurant & Hotel Guide,” the Atrium Hotel once again received 4 stars and a crown, which means it is “worthy of distinction in its category.” The ANDANTE restaurant was awarded with 2 icons, tending toward the next highest rating.
• The Gourmet
The Gourmet features the Atrium Hotel as one of the best hotels in Germany.
The hotel and restaurant guide once again evaluated the Atrium Hotel’s overall performance, awarding it 3 symbols and thus ranking it among the best in Mainz.
• “Service oasis of Germany”
The guide, published by Varta and American Express, honours “outstanding performance” in the service industry. The Atrium Hotel’s ANDANTE restaurant is one of the few restaurants distinguished as a “service oasis.”
• The Aral Gourmet Atlas
The Aral Gourmet Atlas rated the ANDANTE restaurant with two spoons, meaning “very good quality, a variety of dishes, quality products, excellent drinks and good service in a pleasant atmosphere.”
In addition, ANDANTE was named an excellent restaurant with a service icon, which means that restaurant guests enjoy excellent service, menu composition, wine selection and knowledgeable recommendations.
• The Aral Slumber Atlas
The Aral Slumber Atlas awarded the Atrium Hotel Mainz four blue stars, which means “worthy of distinction in its category.”
• Hotel.de features the Atrium Hotel Mainz again as a
“TOP RATED HOTEL”.
The customers of hotel.de recognised the Atrium Hotel’s outstanding service with top scores. Atrium Hotel Mainz was therefore winner of the “TOP RATED HOTEL”.
• German Travel Association (VDR)
• The Atrium Hotel Mainz repeatedly receives VDR certification as a “Certified Business Hotel” and “Certified Conference Hotel.”
• The quality checks for “Certified Conference Hotel” were completed with outstanding results – making us the first hotel in years to meet all criteria with no need for subsequent improvements.
• The Atrium Hotel Mainz received the certificate “Service-oriented Enterprise – Service Quality Level II Germany”.
The Atrium Hotel Mainz has fulfilled specific requirements for quality service. Our training and quality certification programme analyses the hotel’s services from the customer’s perspective, consistently optimising internal processes in a sustainable and ongoing manner.
• THE MAINZER Restaurant and Wine Guide
awarded the ANDANTE restaurant the top position for “The best restaurants and wineries in Rheinhessen” – placing the restaurant among the 20 best restaurants in Mainz and Rheinhessen.